TAS was developed against a detailed specification produced in late-2006 by managers from several major UK shopping centres. Those individuals recognised the growing risks inherent in the lack of truly effective communications between centre management and individual retailers. That careful development process ensured that TAS would accurately meet such communication and security needs and would therefore assist centre managers to discharge their risk management responsibilities.
Tenant Active System (TAS) enables cost effective two-way data and voice communications between centre management and individual tenanted units within a retail or leisure complex. Essential risk management applications such as security alerts share the platform with powerful business applications.
Delivering benefits to all stakeholders:
- Enabling comprehensive security alerts against threats such as organised gangs, opportunistic crimes, and terrorist threats
- Assuring a demonstrably safer environment, and reducing risk through fast communications together with automatically generated audit trails
- Providing a platform for packaged business applications such as the collection of retail turnover statistics and loyalty and incentive schemes
- Allowing two-way data and voice communications between centre management and tenanted units.
- With a pedigree of premium customers already using TAS, including Land Securities, Liberty International, Capital Shopping Centres and Modus Properties, it’s not difficult to see why you should be taking an interest in what TAS can do for your business.